We are a domiciliary care service based in Shawbury which provides care to people who require care & support in their own homes.
We have a passion in delivering a good Quality service to our clients and keeping them safe.
We are seeking like minded people who take pride in their work and have a caring, compassionate approach towards supporting people; who require assistance in maintaining their choice of independence to remain in their own home.
“If this is you……. why not call us today?” 📞 ….. we will look forward to hearing from you !!
- To provide a safe caring & effective service delivery at all times
- Managing timely visits to maintain consistency for their clients
- Delivering support with Personal Care to maintain clients dignity
- Light Domestic duties ensuring a clean environment for the clients needs
- Social Interaction by engaging with clients interests and supporting their independence
- Food preparation to maintain a good balanced diet
- Medication safety
Skills and Experience Required:
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is an advantage, however full training will be provided.
- Enhanced DBS required.
- Must have own car with full clean driving licence, Travel & mileage between visits is paid.
- Employer Equality Act (age) Regulation 2006.
- Experienced candidates are welcome.